Saturday, January 30, 2010

Perpetual Motion

Another fun activity we are doing this winter is gymnastics. We signed up to take lessons with our friends, the Letts', who we also took our first swimming lessons with. We are going to Perpetual Motion. Sadly, we have missed two lessons already due to a raging sinus infection my Little Chief has been fighting, but we were back into the swing of it today and he had loads of fun with his buddies!

The boys were horsing around outside the gym. I took about a dozen photos of these goofs. The poses remind me of a preschooler rap crew album cover LOL : )

This springy runway is so cool! The kids bounced down the lane, hopping up on foam mats and finishing it by jumping in to a huge pile of foam blocks. I wish I could do it!

The instructors do a nice job of challenging the kids. I hope Owen learns some body confidence from these lessons and becomes less afraid of new physical adventures- like climbing a ladder and swinging from a bar!

He flipped over the bar with some help from his teacher! I was so proud of him for trying it!

This is a great way to burn a little of that winter energy. I think we will try this activity again. It's good exercise and good fun!

No comments: