Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fun at Chuck E. Cheese

Last Friday we were invited to the 3rd birthday party for our friend, Dela (the lovely lass in the above photo). We were pretty late because Chief had school that day, but one of the great things about our friends (and Chuck E.) is that late arrivals are welcomed as long a you show up ready for FUN!
We had a great time and there was even a few cupcakes left by the time we got there. There were rides, tickets, games, and friends, fun times to be had by all!! We stayed till there was no one left but the birthday girl (pictured above riding sideways in the vet car) and when I decided it was time for our departure from this wacky-child-Chuck E.-fun-extravaganza I was met with cries of discontent and demands that we stay for the rest of the day. Neither the birthday girl nor my darling son wanted the fun to end. I can't say as I blame them. If I were young enough to truly enjoy the sights and sounds of Chuck E. Cheese I might not want to have left either.

Happy Birthday to Dela!! Thanks again for inviting us!

No comments: