Sunday, October 12, 2008

Can I have S'more, please?


While the boys were off on their fun, fishing adventure I had a little one of my own. I went to Fleet Farm and picked up a great little outdoor fireplace. I haven't been to a Fleet Farm in a long time and it was pretty hoppin'. I did get the fireplace for a great deal and I saved .04 cents a gallon on fuel at their gas station. Not too shabby : )

So, after dinner Papa Bear went out and picked us up the fixings for S'mores. It was so nice to sit out in our back yard, fire glowing, melting marsh mallows, drinking a warm cup o' joe, and winding down the weekend. I had whittled a few sticks to nice sharp points and Chief watched as I set a fair share of the marsh mallows on fire.

We ate way too many S'mores, but that's really the pull of the the s'more, right? You just need some more : ) Unfortunatly, I think too many sweets has caught up with at least one of us. Little Chief seems to be having belly issues and keeps waking up. Poor little booger. I hope it was the sweets and not my overly dry roast (I will learn one day!) Oh wait- he wouldn't eat any of that...

Anyway....

I hope everyone had just as wonderful of a weekend as we did. I wish you all a beautiful week filled with shortened work hours, well behaved children, and winning lottery tickets.



No comments: