Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Rained out


So I forgot to take my camera to the Otsego Festival. (but Dandelion just sent me this picture her mom took before The Rain.) We had a prime spot and Dandelion's mom had a tent all set up for us. The problem was the rain. Lots and lots of rain. We finally gave up at one point and took down the tent in the pouring rain. It was comical. I don't remember the last time I was that drenched outside of a shower. 3 hours later my jeans were still damp. I have a great drowned rat photo of Dande, but I have to figure out how to get it off of my phone. It was a good time, though. I am totally up for trying it again : )

3 comments:

Let's Talk About Our Day said...

Ah! Fun! Wet!
I sent you a picture from my Mom.

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

Awe. Look how cute you guys are under your tent. Just like the kids!

~Steph said...

What a great tentful of things! Too bad you got rained out. But I gotta ask... You both have boys... Do you have any boyish clothes/accessories? (Cause maybe I could come check out your next booth if you did.) :)

Actually, if you'd ever want someone (in addition) to share a booth space, I could load up on books and join ya! Just a thought.