Friday, September 12, 2008

It's Friday!

Happy Friday to everyone! We love the start of the weekend here in the Yeagerhood. Big breakfasts, farmers market, cookouts, and yard work. The weekend never lasts long enough. I always think of Sunday as the last day of the week(end), but really it's the first day of the week. hmmm...Anyhoo...











We went to Trader Joe's after school today (he loves TJ's- so weird), picked up some good yummies, came home and had lunch with Papa Bear. Afterward we played a rousing game of open-handed Go Fish. I have to tell ya'll that the kid is getting pretty good. I mean, check out the picture where he is using telepathy to figure out what card he has...Vegas beware!

I am participating in a craft fair this weekend with my friend, Dandelion, a friend of hers, and her mom. I made headbands and earrings. They turned out pretty cute and my display looks great. It's always a bit nerve wracking to put yourself out there, but I think it will be a lot of fun, too. Hope it doesn't rain! I'll post pictures tomorrow or Sunday.

Well, dear friends, enjoys your Fridays. Now that I think about it, you should go ahead and enjoy Saturday and Sunday, too. If you can carry the joy throughout the week that would be fantastic, but I don't want to ask too much from you, so we'll just settle for the weekend. Cheers!

4 comments:

mamananna said...

This is the next best thing to being there to share in these special moments. Can't believe he's actually in SCHOOL! What a blessing to have such great on-site observations and comments. Even better is the wonderful feeling knowing what a great job you are doing in raising the Chief. I'm so proud of you all I'm bursting at the seams.

CzaMama said...

I can't wait to hear how the craft fair goes! The weather is great for getting people inside!

Jeanna said...

The weather should have brought in some good customers. Hope it turned out well.

Mama J said...

Jeanna- we were outside! The rain kept getting into our tent and it was not good. It did get comical trying to take the tent down in the rain :)Oh well, next time!