Thursday, January 1, 2009

Love the Tree

This year we were able to have our very first (as a family) big, real, wonderful Christmas tree. Little Chief, Papa Bear and I went out on a chilly Minnesota morning a few weeks ago to the farmers market and picked out our tree. I was so excited that I gladly paid the rather large fee. I jumped up and down with excitement as much as for warmth while they loaded the tree on top of the jeep. I felt like a kid who was going to have the best Christmas ever!

There's our tree all dressed up. We had to buy ornaments for a big tree- we had them for our little tree- and Chief picked out the star. I started to put tinsel on the tree, got about a quarter of the way finished and then took it all off. I couldn't bring myself to block the tree in all it's lovely treeness.

Here is our tree again on Christmas Eve. Do you like the train table that doubles as an appetizer table. I like multifunctional items : )


2 comments:

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

I do love your tree in all it's tree-i-ness.

Kristy said...

Looks like you had a wonderful holiday!!! Hope Santa was good to all of you!