Sunday, December 6, 2009

Halloween 2009!

Stepping Stones 2009 Halloween

Who are these adorable children all dressed up in their Halloween gear? Why it's Owen's preschool class, of course! Each year the preschool has a "costume" day where the kids can dress up in their Halloween gear and have a fun day at school. The kids all bring candy and treats to pass out and they take home a goodie bag that they created. I was able to stay and help this year and it was a lot of fun. They kids were great and there was plenty of leftover candy for the grownups : )

We also had a chance to go to the Minnesota Children's Museum with our friends the Letts' and the Knight's. All of the boys (and baby girl Mia) all dressed up and ran around the museum, playing games and enjoying their favorite activites.

The whole crew had a chance to ride the "bus" in the Our World exhibit. I think this was the only time I was able to snap a piture with everyone in it!

http://lettsdish.blogspot.com/2009/10/halloween-spooktacular.html
(Erinn had some better pictures than I did)

1 comment:

THE LETTS FAMILY said...

Dude. If I had known you were going to link to my blog, I would have put up more pics of you and yours. Who am I kidding? I knew. You and Dawn ALWAYS link to my blog. lol :o) I do love your pics, though.