Thursday, October 8, 2009

Florida- part deux!

While we were beginning our vacation, my cousin Jessica and her friends were wrapping theirs up. We had a day overlap and we decided to meet in Cocoa Beach for a little dinner and conversation. Most of the girls were attending OSU and had met because of their fondness for Harry Potter : ) I think the restaurant was called Captain J's. The food was good, the service slow, but I had crab cakes made with real crab. Yum!

Jess and her gal pals having dinner with us in Cocoa Beach

This was the walkway that leads to the beach.

Owen and Mama on the beach

My friend Dawn suggested I take some water wings for the swimming pool. She is a genius! The child turned into a little fish. He was floating and racing and really enjoying the pool. The water was pretty deep so these were perfect. Seriously. I can't say it enough. Perfect! Thanks for the loan of water wings, Dawn! Such a smart mama!

Beautiful sky

1 comment:

Let's Talk About Our Day said...

You are so good for my self esteem!
I'm so happy you had such a good time.