Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Snowy Day

This past weekend we decided to burn a little energy with some sledding! There are a couple of nice hills at a park near our house that we like to go to. Grandma T will remember this place from Christmas Day. - Oh yea- We went down the big hill- once.

Until a week ago I thought we were finished with the chilly white snow stuff, but I was proven wrong when we were bombarded with another couple of inches. But, I suppose without the last snowfall I wouldn't have been able to spend a little time sledding with the family and Papa Bear wouldn't have been able to take this awesome snow angel picture below!

Mama and Chief making snow angels
We slid so far!

So, yes, I am SO ready for winter to be over, but I have had fun with the outdoors this year. I think I can stay positive so long as we don't get another snow storm any time soon!


No comments: